- The training & placement department sends placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the courses available at Poornima Group of Colleges.
- The Placement Performa (PFA) is required to be filled in by the company. The completed form along with a brief company profile, job profile and details about campus recruitment drive is to be sent by the company to the Training & Placement Cell.
- The company can visit the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or can combine it with the final recruitment.
- On receiving information file, the training & placement office announces the requirements of the company, asking interested students to submit their resumes, which are then handed over to the company.
- The company is required to shortlist candidates from the application pool and eligibility data file sent and send the same with short listed candidates to the Training & Placement Cell at the earliest
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the selection process/ recruitment drive.
- The company is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the same day, or as soon as possible, after completion of the selection process.
- The offer letters need to be sent to the Training & Placement Cell for handing over to the students. Offer acceptances (from the students) received, will be sent to the company by the Placement Office.
Conferences & Guest Lectures