For an efficient techno – manager, a combination of technical and managerial skills are essential to meet the challenges of industry. Proving this philosophy in its action, the flagship department of PGC in the field of management has come up with flying colors in a span of eight years. Poornima School of Management (PSOM) has highest number of placements among MBA colleges in Rajasthan & best University Results. Alumni of PSOM are effectively contributing in various prestigious organizations.
- International Conference on Small and Medium Enterprises in the Global Economy: Opportunities and Challenges: Two day conference held on 6-7 February, 2015 in Collaboration with Hanyang University Business School, Seoul, South Korea and JKLU, Jaipur.
- Management development program (MDP): Management development and training programs are frequently organized by Management Department. MDP’s were conducted for various Govt. organizations such as SBBJ, Rajasthan Textile Mills, RIICO, Rajasthan Financial Corporation etc.
- Extensive Industry Interface: Around 60 units, within and outside Rajasthan were visited by PSOM Students. Prestigious organizations visited in 2014-15 are Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Limited, Secure Meters Ltd, Birla Cement Works, Maruti Udyog Ltd etc.
- Add On certificates/Capsule Courses: The short term certified courses are specially designed in the field of Advertising Management, Basics of Entrepreneurship, Banking, MS Office, Financial and Securities Markets, Insurance etc.
- Summer Internship: The department has successfully arranged summer internship for session 2014-15 in many renowned organizations like Bank of India, Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd., Kotak Mahindra Bank, Power Finance Corporation Ltd., Punjab National Bank, Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd., Rajasthan State Industrial and Investment Corp. Ltd. etc.
- Beyond Syllabus Programs: Special Lecture, live project, Personality and communication development skills, improvement sessions, and motivational talks are arranged to improve the overall performance of the student.
- Student Clubs: In order to encourage beyond the classroom activities and to explore the talent of students, 6 students clubs, namely, ‘Sports’, ‘Placement’, ‘Social Service’, ‘Entrepreneurship’, ‘Art and Photography’ and ‘Literary’ are active at PSOM.
Poornima School of Management is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University,Kota and approved by AICTE.
Courses Available :
Master of Business Administration (MBA)