With only a handful of engineers possessing next-gen technical skills, the present state of employability of engineers in India is alarming. As suggested by research, the situation has worsened in the last decade. Over 80% off the young engineering graduates are not employable in the knowledge economy.
While there are many aspects responsible for this condition of young engineering graduates in India, one major reason is the low-quality education provided by the engineering institutes in India. The huge surge in number of engineering aspirants has resulted in the over-night mushrooming of engineering institutes who neither have the infrastructure nor the faculty to impart a quality engineering education.
While many institutes failed at preparing students for the real world, institutes under the Poornima Group of Colleges (PGC) succeeded in providing 4000 placements opportunities to engineering students in only 3 years. Our mission at Poornima Group of College is, “To evolve and develop skill-based systems for effective delivery of knowledge so as to equip young professionals with dedication and commitment to excellence in all spheres of life.”
While the mission acted as a guiding force, there are many aspects responsible for the outstanding placement record of Poornima Group of Colleges. Have a look at them:
- 1. Skill Development: As stated by a report by HRD ministry of India, engineers in India lack skills that are required by the industries. In today’s time of fast-paced advancement, students must move ahead hand-in-hand with the changes. To overcome this hurdle, institutes under Poornima Group of Colleges ensure students gain all relevant skills through online or offline certification courses.
- 2. Industry Exposure: Staying updated with the latest trends provide our students with an advantage over other engineering students fighting for limited job opportunities. At Poornima Group of Colleges, students are motivated and provided support to take part in industrial training and internships. Such industry exposure helps add value to the CV of our students, enabling them to take up jobs at MNCs.
- 3. Soft Skills Training: Multinational companies are no longer looking for geeks and book-worms. With changing work culture, professionals are required to accomplish tasks beyond the scope of their course curriculum. At Poornima Group of Colleges, students are provided soft skills training from professional throughout the year.
- 4. Overall Personality Development: Competitions, fests, events, and many more activities are organised by the students every year at institutes under Poornima Group of Colleges. Such extra-curricular activities helped our students to build a magnetic personality.
- 5.Learning Atmosphere: The lush green campus, well-equipped labs, spacious classrooms, and well-maintained hostels are reason why our students can focus more on studies. At Poornima Group of College, we ensure that our students get an atmosphere that is vibrant and optimistic.
- 6.Supportive Faculty: Our faculty members are our strength. The experienced and knowledgeable faculty at Poornima Group of College ensures that students’ doubts and queries regarding curriculum and career are addressed on time. All our students give the credit of their success to the faculty members.
- 7.Collaboration With Leading Industry Players: The reason why companies like IBM, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Ambuja Cement, and more visits the campus of institutes under Poornima Group of Colleges is our strong industrial partnerships with these MNCs. Such collaboration ensures that students get the maximum opportunity with a higher probability of selection.
While we provide the highest level of training and knowledge to our students, the efforts of our students to create a bright future for them is commendable. Ranked among the best engineering Colleges in Rajasthan, institutes under Poornima Group of College are ready to achieve bigger and better targets in the coming years. Know more about the stories of our students and Poornima Advantage at our website!